Friday, January 8, 2010

just real quick

i wanted to let you all know that devon and i dont have internet in the apt still. we had to open up a french bank account and are waiting for the ok to activate it so we can get internet. til then weve been using an internet cafe a bus ride away so i dont have the luxury of sitting down and responding to all you guys say. wish i could though! thank you all so much for the warm wishes! when i get internet in the apt, ill leave skype on 24/7 so you guys can call me at your leisure. love you all and wish you well!
avec l'amour!

4 comments:

  1. Nous vous aimons beaucoup et nous sommes très fiers de vous et de Devon !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie. We love you and are very proud of you. Hey, does this mean I have to learn French now? Stay safe. I love you to pieces. Oh yeah, this is my very first ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I have to visit your site to get more info from you than your parter in crime! This is so exciting and a wonderful blog! Enjoy your first weekend to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Katie
    is it snowing there? I saw a news report about it snowing in Paris and "on the coast". How's the weather? how are you surviving, my Florida girl?

    It's 30 degrees here (Sat. a.m.) and there was teeny bit chance of snow...but it didn't happen.
    Take care, stay warm, layer, layer, layer!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete