Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shake shake shake...

So here's the only kind of emails I get from SKEMA (the actual email had all these crazy colors in it, but I'm not tech savvy). This one had me laughing SO HARD, so I thought I'd share with you all:

Hi folks, i have good news for you: the hottest party of the year!!!

Dear SKEMA students,

Don’t give a damn to the shape of your booty: it doesn’t matter. The thing is: a sexy booty is a booty which shakes. It’s simple.

You couldn’t wait for the greatest fun anymore? Don’t you worry for THIS IS IT. The 3Styles association always delivers its promises and its members are going to offer you a night of pure, full and crazy joy.

Booty Shake Night on Thursday 4 March at Le Village in Juan-les-Pins. Let’s all shake ours booties until the morning.

About music, there will be of all kinds: R&B, Rap, Rock, House, Ragga, Zouk

The party starts at 23H00.

You don’t need to have any particular talent in dancing. Nor do you need to be self-conscious about the way you move your body. There is only one rule: be cheeky and generous while swinging. Let’s all make this party a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

BECAUSE LIFE STARTS WITH THE BOOTY, LETS’ CELEBRATE THE BOOTY AND ENJOY OURSELVES!!!

3 comments:

  1. Why am I thinking of KC & the Sunshine Band?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! 1,2,3,4 ... let me see you on the floor; 5,6,7,8 .... let me see that booty shake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's really funny is that the emails are school sponsored!! can you even imagine if a US university sent out this email?!
    I agree with your dad - this sounds like a KC & The Sunshine Band moment! Send us video LOL

    oh, and before I forget, can't sign off without a mom-ism: Practice personal safety! Make good choices! (as I wave from the car) :-)
    Love you honey

    ReplyDelete